the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

It's been years since I played this. It's an alright game but it does eventually get old and boring since it always has the same punishments. I'll give it four stars.

Kill Miley Flyrus Kill Miley Flyrus

Not the best game but is still pretty awesome. Miley Cyrus sure got what she deserved. I always hated her, especially when she used to do that Hanna Montana bullshit. -_-

Snipe Justin Timberlake Snipe Justin Timberlake

Awesome game! I love games where u can snipe celebrities. Which really amuses me is when he starts falling to the ground when he is shot, he smiles and he also smiles when he is lying on the ground dead, hahaha. I don't even feel guilty killing Justin.

Voter Smash V1.0 Voter Smash V1.0

Boring
needs more weapons such as chainsaw, rifle, sword, belt(to whip), axe, etc
I give it three stars since this would kinda cheer me up if one of my NG submissions
got blammed.

Tax Smack Tax Smack

I do find this a little boring but still a good game, I fucking despise taxes and I am glad to take my frustrations out by beating the shit out of the person who says I owe taxes.

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

There is nothing in this dumb submission that impresses me at all. This is just retarded as fuck. Next time, put more effort and work into it.

Resident Pico Resident Pico

The controls really suck. Make an update where you can use the arrow keys to move around, it would be more simpler.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Awesome game! I enjoy Call of Duty zombies myself. This is actually really awesome for a flash game. Great job! Keep up the good work!

GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD

Gorillaz are beast but this game is just a non-creative piece of shit!

Windows Errors Windows Errors

This is retarded as hell and WHY IN THE FUCK IS IT ON NEWGROUNDS?!
PS: You should have waited until April 1st